"Education is all a matter of building bridges. (Ralph Ellison)"
The Financial Administration Bureau is a unit responsible for technically coordinating the financial administration of the university.
To be a supporting unit for the financial management and control of the university.
- Conducting budget and realization management
- Achieving budgetary discipline of financial administration, starting from the submission of fund request, reporting, and bookkeeping processes.
- Presenting reliable financial information to assist decision making.
- Submission of fund requests and reporting for all faculties/units.
- Bookkeeping transaction receipts to the accounting program.
- Maintaining records regarding the payment tuition fee.
- Printing confirmation of payment.
- Payment of salary for academic or non academic staff or guest lecturers.
- Calculating and paying income tax.
Service of fund-request submission and reporting: Monday-Friday 08.00-13.00.