FACULTY OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
- Address : Agape Building 4th Floor, dr. Wahidin Sudirohusodo st. 5-25, Yogyakarta 55224
- Telp : +62-274-563929 ext 459
- Email :
To be a prominent and trusted Biotechnology Faculty to produce professional independent generations in using biological resources for pluralistic society’s well-being based on love.
- Organizing research-based education and learning processes to produce graduates that possess:
– Competency in the area of environmental biotechnology, industrial biotechnology, and health biotechnology.
– Sense of caring and responsibility to environmental conservation
– Ability to adapt to the dynamics of rapid global change.
- Conducting entrepreneurial-based research for the development of science and technology within the area of biology to improve the well-being of a pluralistic society.
- Participating in community development through service programs in accordance with the discipline of Biology and with a spirit of entrepreneurship.
- Developing an accountable institutional management system supported by information technology and communication.
- Expanding academic and professional network that supports the development
of the study program.
Drs. Kisworo, M.Sc.
Dra. Aniek Prasetyaningsih, M.Si
Vice Dean I – Department of Biology
Vice Dean II
Drs. Djoko Rahardjo, M.Kes
Vice Dean III