Doctor of Theology
Faculty : Theology
Degree : Dr. Theol.
National Board of Accreditation – Higher Education: Top Rank (A)
Association for Theological Education in South East Asia: Fully Accredited (download)
Telephone : +62274563929, ext: 460
Fax : +62274513235
Address : Jalan dr. Wahidin Sudirohusodo 5-25, Yogyakarta 55224
Programme of Doctor of Theology
The emphasis of the doctoral study in Duta Wacana’s Faculty of Theology is in contextual theology, paying serious attention to the traditional as well as contemporary cultural, religious, spiritual, political, and economic resources of Asia.
The Programme of Doctor of Theology is a research-based study programme provided for those who have a high passion for research. Applicants can choose to take part in research clusters in the Faculty of Theology or propose their own research projects. For this reason, applicants are asked to submit papers containing “research objectives” that will be considered in the admission selection. Since research experience is a factor that is taken into account, applicants are also asked to send the results of their research work in the form of a Master’s thesis or a scientific article that has been published in a reputable academic journal.
As researchers, doctoral students are conditioned to do more independent and structured studies with supervisors as research partners. As a research team, doctoral students and supervisors must produce new findings that contribute to the development of contextual theology. Having a passion to research and discover new concepts / ideas / theories / methods must be the spirit of doctoral students from the admission stage to graduation.
- Prof. Dr (h.c.) Emanuel Gerrit Singgih, PhD: Biblical Hermeneutics and Eco-theology email: email@example.com
- Prof. Dr. Johannes Baptista Banawiratma: Constructive Theology email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Tabita Kartika Christiani, PhD: Religious Education and Disability Theology email: email@example.com
- Prof. Yahya Wijaya, PhD: Public Theology email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asnath Niwa Natar: Pastoral, Feminist Theology email: email@example.com
- Assoc. Prof. Robert Setio, PhD: Biblical Hermeneutics email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Jozef M.N. Hehanussa: History of Christianity and Peace Studies email: email@example.com
- Assist. Prof. Paulus Sugeng Widjaja, PhD: Christian Ethics and Peace Studies email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist. Prof.Dr. Djoko Prasetyo Adi Wibowo: Intercultural Theology email: email@example.com
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Wahyu Nugroho: Islamic Studies email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist. Prof. Wahju Satria Wibowo, PhD: Philosophical Theology email: email@example.com
- Assist. Prof. Handi Hadiwitanto, PhD: Practical Theology email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist. Prof. Daniel K Listijabudi, PhD: Biblical Hermeneutics email: email@example.com
- Assist. Prof. Stefanus Christian Haryono, PhD: Theology and Spirituality email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Yusak Tridarmanto: Biblical Hermeneutics email: email@example.com
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Leonard Chrysostomos Epafras: Inter-religous Studies and Digital Humanities email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-refundable Application fee IDR 500,000 (Domestic applicants should send the application fee to BNI Account No. 0039228954. International applicants can make the payment at registration)
- One-time Facility Development Fee IDR 8,000,000
- Tuition Fee (per semester) IDR 14,000,000
- Integrated Service and Health care Fees (per semester) IDR 330,000
- Dissertation and Graduation Fees IDR 5,250,000
How to Apply
The Academic Handbook 2022 for the The Doctor of Theology Programme at UKDW may be found here.