Institute of Research and Community Service
In the spirit of improving research’s quantity and quality, the Institute of Research and Community Service conducts planning and execution trainings for UKDW’s lecturers. With those trainings, the lecturers interest to conduct researches has improved significantly; this was proven by the increasing number of research proposals being submitted to Dikti through Research and Community Service Information System (Simlitabmas).
In 2017, the Institute of Research and Community Service received a grant from the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education which was spent to finance 5 researches and 3 community services. The Institute itself financed 26 researches and 11 community services conducted by UKDW lecturers. All of the stipulations and executions were conducted with the reviewers from internal and external UKDW.
- Managing research and community service activities related to the grant funds from DRPM Ministry of Research Technology and Higher Education, DIPA Coordination of Private Universities, Development Planning Agency at Sub-National Level of Yogyakarta City as well as competition- based grant funds from the government agency.
- Managing research and community service activities related to the grant funds from internal UKDW (LPPM).
- Managing and updating UKDW status in the SIMLITABMAS Ministry of Research Technology and Higher Education system and webpage.
- Taking the role as facilitator and motivator for the students and lecturers in executing research and community service activities.
- Conducting and managing cooperation with the government and private agencies in research and community service sector.
- Conducting fundraising and spreading the information of research and community service finance.